Bob and Dorothy Pentz Tennis Center
The Bob and Dorothy Pentz Tennis Center was constructed in 1989. It features 6 lighted tennis courts, which are available for students, staff, faculty and alumni with a current CBU ID. Non-marking and non-black soled athletic shoes must be worn. The courts may be closed when events are taking place, or at other time without notice. The courts are kept locked, so to gain entry call Athletics (951-343-4318) or after hours contact Public Safety (951-343-4311).
Tennis Court Utilization Conditions:
- Specific tennis court shoes only – no black or colored soled shoes of any kind.
- Nets are for court division only – no sitting on, jumping over, leaning on, smacking racquets on, etc.
- Windscreens – keep all contact with windscreens as limited as possible (i.e. no intentional hitting of balls, racquets, bodies, etc., against screens).
- No drinks other than water allowed on courts, including Gatorade and other electrolyte drinks and soda of any kind.
- All trash should be removed from and around courts. This would include ball containers, container caps, cups, tape or paper of any kind, etc.
These rules are intended to preserve the integrity of the tennis complex and its surfaces. Thank you for your cooperation.