• In the 2011 NAIA National Championships, won both the men's 1 mtr. and 3 mtr. diving finals.
• On the 3 mtr. board, finished with a 342.20, nearly 23 points ahead of the runner-up.
• On the 1 mtr. board, totaled 286.90 points.
• Earned NAIA Championships Diver of the Meet honors and twice named All-American.
• Won the 3-meter board national title (310.90), and finished in third place in the 1-meter board (250.4) to earn two All-American honors at the NAIA National Championships
• Finished as the national runner-up on the 3-meter and 1-meter boards at the NAIA National Championships
• Scored a 423.65 at 3-meter and 444.40 at 1-meter
• Dove four varsity seasons for Antioch (Calif.) High where he graduated in 2008
• Was a two-time sectional runner-up and placed fifth as a senior
• Wrestled four varsity seasons
• Born June 7, 1990, to Craig and Mary Graifman
• Has one sister
• Majoring in biology with a minor in chemistry
• Plans to be a doctor after graduation
• Enjoys scuba diving and photography